Monday 2 January 2012

Ready for a year of blogging, amongst other things!

Just a quick short blog as my fingers have been itching since December 27th, but I just haven't found the time to sit & blog... Currently using the blogger app on my new phone, so it's all good, just means if I by chance get a quick five minutes I can knock a brief blog out... Whoo Hoo!


I will be blogging properly tomorrow, I've a few subjects I want to cover that are stored in my head, not sure sure if I'll do separate blogs or just a great big mammoth blog... What do you all think?!


Well, this is a short blog by my standards but hopefully it's a little bit of something to keep my fellow bloggers happy in the knowledge that there's still blog left in me & I'm not disappearing for months on end again like I have done in previous years!


Keep enjoying the blog, commenting & giving me feedback... It's all welcome & very much appreciated! Also if you read but don't follow, don't be shy just click follow... It's nice to know who is actually interested in the things I write, makes it all the more worthwhile in my opinion!


So, until tomorrow bloggers... I bid you farewell temporarily, but rest assured I will most definitely be back in the morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment