Wednesday 28 March 2012

There's a few coming...

Just cause I'm sneaky & a little cheeky, I thought I'd take the opportunity to put in an extra mini blog... Can't let my bestie have all the blog glory now can I?!


I currently have on this blog alone a vast array of photos & 3 blog subjects, I will get to these this evening without a doubt - I've made it my mission!


I also need to put up another fairy blog as it's been a few days since I've last done one... Seriously blagging behind, even with these cool apps I just don't seem to get a minute to blink let alone blog.


Then there's a cake blog to do too, I just haven't stopped with cakes recently... Hence the lack of time to blog! Well this was only a little mini catch up blog, so I best get on  with today:



  • Shower
  • Neurology
  • Lunch
  • Sharing Assembly
  • School Run
  • Dinner
  • Chill & Blog



That's a rough plan anyhow!!! Lol

2 comments:

  1. Mini blogs only count as 1/2, bestie!
    Lol - more on the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blog is a blog bestie... So there :P

    ReplyDelete