Saturday 23 March 2013

Planning Easter

So I want to do things a bit more exciting this year, so I've been strategically planning Easter with the kidlets a bit more carefully...

I do however need to pay a visit to Hobbycraft for some supplies, speak nicely to my Papa for a small quantity of a particular item we have in hopefully abundance.

Obviously I'm not giving too much away by means of this blog, now number one son is at secondary school & quite a techno geek, it wouldn't take him long to discover this post on my Facebook wall & read it!

I'm planning an Easter Tree to bring some colour into the house, with the weather so dismal & gloomy, it should brighten things up a little along with everything else I'm planning...

Hopefully the children will appreciate my efforts & really enjoy the fun celebrations this year, rather than just gorge themselves on chocolate.

Of course there will be photos a plenty during the set-up process & Easter weekend, so do watch out on Instagram for them if you're at all interested in what I'm doing this year.

Try to enjoy this dreary weekend, I'm going to make the most of it... I'm determined!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment