Wednesday 1 February 2012

Pinch, Punch..... February has begun!

Yes, it's the first day of February & what will it have in store for everyone?!


For me it is a frantic month, I have loads of birthdays coming up requiring cakes & cards, there's half-term where I have to amuse the children for a week, pancake day of course that cannot be missed or forgotten, hopefully my neurology appointment, Valentine's day, on top of that is all the normal household tasks & chores, then anything else that should crop up as well!


Currently today I am sat in the waiting room of Belle hair & beauty awaiting to have my eyelashes tinted. I was supposed to be having my eyebrows waxed too, but they just need a bit of a tidy as I needed to shape them last week - so having my top lip waxed instead.


So it's mid morning now & I'm home for a little bit, a load of washing in drier, another load in machine & a final load waiting. I've got online shopping to finish & then back to town for 1pm to see if USA nails can sort mine out (had more breakage since my nail blog & am not happy about it at all).


Cakes to plan & organise, I really want to do a little Wii Fit before the children finish school today - tried some yesterday but they're such a distraction my Wii Fit age was awful (normally in my 20's but was in the 40's yesterday). Still I am 1lb off changing my target at Slimming World, even though three Wii said I'd lost 3lb yesterday... Scales at group only said 1.5lb!!!


Good job with all the cakes I have to make this month I'll only get a little from one or two of them, else I'd never loose that lb!!! Lol


Well it's now 19:46 & no I didn't get round to any Wii Fit, although spent 2 hours in the nail bar having broken ones taken off & new tips with gels put on - wish they'd done this Friday so I didn't have to waste 2 hours sat board on my bum in nail bar... Still got a black crackle effect over a pale metallic pink, so they look pretty again!


Facebook is being naughty this evening, so I've given up with it for today... Think this blog is going to go the same way as I appear to have lost sight of the title & am just waffling on about the 'ins 'n' outs' of my day - sent you all to sleep yet?!


The fire is roaring, it's cosy & warm, LDTV is soon to commence, last load of washing to fold, must be time for a coffee & some chillaxing on the sofa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment